Shrimp is another seafood dish that I love so much and there’s so many ways to prepare them. Again, I’m going through the 2004 Kraft’s Kitchens calendar and found this recipe so had to try it!
Shrimp CevicheCourse: Ordinary Recipes Made Gourmet, Uncategorized
Recipe & photo from 2004 Krafts Kitchens Calendar (May)
1 lb. cooked frozen shrimp (36-45 count), thawed, drained, chopped
1 c. fresh lime juice
1/2 c. Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
1 red pepper, seeded, chopped
1 celery stalk, chopped
1 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Place shrimp in large glass or plastic bowl.
- Pour combined lime juice and dressing over shrimp.
- Add red pepper, celery and cilantro; mix lightly. Cover.
- Refrigerate several hours to marinate.
- Drain shrimp mixture; discard marinade.
- Spoon 1 tsp. of the shrimp mixture onto each tortilla chip. Serve immediately.
- Note: Ceviche mixture can be prepared in advance. Cover and store in refrigerator up to 3 days. When ready to serve, drain and place on tortilla chips as directed.