Everyday God does something special for me, the fact that I’m alive is a miracle.
Here’s a short list of what I’m thankful for:
- To have Jesus as my Lord and Savior, my life is nothing without Him.
- My hubby who supports me and loves me with all my imperfections.
- My church family who truly accepts me as I am.
- That I can still work for a living.
- For good tasting food.
- That I live on the coast with fresh air.
- I don’t need A/C to live anymore.
- For my Facebook friends that I’ve never met in person, but their friendship is just as real to me.
- For my best friend Kassandra who has seen me at my best and my absolute worst and still wants to be my best friend.
- To have a roof over my head and a nice bed to sleep in at night. Don’t take these things for granted.
- For the Bible stories of men and women with the same struggles I have and who made it despite them.
- To be self-employed all these years and to have survived the economy collapse.
- For chocolate, it’s there when I need it!
- Crocheting and knitting. It’s changed my life completely.