Today, I’m sharing my 20 God life’s lessons, there’s way more but if I tried to list all of them, I’d never finish this blog post! So here goes:
- He rarely comes early, but He’s never late answering prayers either.
- It’s not easy to wait on His timing but I’ve never been sorry that I did.
- God is trustworthy.
- He wants to talk to me as much as I want to talk to Him, maybe more.
- When He promises to help me it doesn’t always mean right now. Sometimes it’s months later.
- He doesn’t break His promises.
- Oftentimes, He works from ending to beginning.
- Pray and believe. Don’t make things hard.
- He’s with me even when it seems like He’s far away.
- Silence from Him doesn’t always mean he’s stopped talking.
- Understanding the extent of God’s love is like trying to understand how He can be man, God and The Holy Spirit in one.
- Jesus is my best friend.
- He’s only obligated to His own words, everything else He does for me is dessert.
- Most times He’s preparing me for the promise and not the other way around.
- I have found that I need Him more and more every day.
- He’s only a prayer away.
- It’s not hard to hear His voice, I just have to get mine out of His way.
- I can’t out give God, NEVER.
- He always knows how to fix problems and leave no stones unturned.
- He’s hard to understand but easy to love.
That’s my 20 items, what’s yours?
What would you add to this list?